Tuesday, November 09, 2010

what to do on a rainy day

I am all for a rainy day.

Especially in the fall when you have the dark clouds against the beautiful bright reds and oranges in the trees. There is nothing better to wake up on a cloudy day and laze around the house in Pjs and blankets.

However, yesterday the rain was bad for my health.

Why?

Because I cut bangs!

stupid, stupid, stupid.
sure, they look cute today,
they may look cute tomorrow.
But sometime next week and for every day following, I will curse the day I cut them.

Did you know that I have been cutting my own hair for a YEAR now?? Sometime before Christmas last year I was like, "I need a hair cut" but instead of going and getting it cut with a 50-50 chance of it coming out cute, I just took the scissors and starting cutting it myself!! And it didn't turn out half bad so I kept doing it! All year long! Yes. brave I know. Someone really should take away my scissors.
*sigh*
On a better note:
Luke was totally bored, so we made some handprints:

As I stripped him down and then put his hand in the cold blue paint, he was like "what the heck are you doing to me?" and kept looking at his blue hands.
Eventually he got into it a little and tried to make some by himself.


Mostly, though, he just didn't like being naked.

So we went and played in the bathtub for like 30 minutes.
the end.

3 comments:

  1. Wait, did I read that right? Your child does NOT like being naked? And didn't cover himself in paint? Our kids are SO opposites!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was happy to see that his face looks so much better. And I think your bangs are cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok your bangs look AWESOME! enjoy them while you still love them :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for stopping by!

other posts you may like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...