Thursday, June 17, 2010

More Luke shots


Luke is turning 2 in exactly 1 month from today. I can't believe we've had him in our lives for 2 years now.
He learns new things everyday and it is fascinating to watch.
He's curious about things around him and loves pointing things out.
He gives kisses & hugs (complete with pats on the back) on command and comes to mom & dad for cuddling every little while throughout the day.
He loves reading books and brings them to us all the time.
He also loves Sesame Street and knows ALL the characters. He learns a lot from it too and loves dancing to the songs.
He can count up to 15 and loves to sing his ABCs and other songs.
He can point out nearly any animal and tell you what it says.
He folds his arms and squints his eyes for prayers...I could go on and on.
We love this kid and he is so fun to have around.

4 comments:

  1. Katie, he is so big! I can't believe you have a 2 year old!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a doll! Can't wait to see him in August.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So I came to your blog when I ordered the tree art from you...and now I have started blog stalking you :) I just figured I should let you know. Luke is getting so big...what a cutie. I am so jealous you did scrapbooking for him, all of ours is sitting on the computer...waiting for me to learn how. Oh someday! All your crafting projects look great, can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I can’t wait to see him (and you and Scott too). Luke is definitely one awesome little boy with some personality!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for stopping by!

other posts you may like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...